Sunday, August 7, 2011

Today's Rant

Today I just want to introduce myself and tell you about the purpose and goal of this blog. First, I have never done this before so I will learn as I go.
I want to talk/rant about whatever enters my mind on any given day. From spiritual thoughts to political insights, I want to share with you and hear your point of view.
For today I just want to say that whatever I write will be coming from loving energy. Love is the center of everything I believe in. OK english majors, in which I believe.
You are invited to take this journey with me. Together we may just affect change in your life and mine.
Well that's a start. Let's see what happens'
Austin/Bill

4 comments:

  1. I have a rant Bill! I would like to know why do people talk during a performance or a movie of which I paid good money to watch and hear? Instead, they seen to think I want to listen to THEM! I say this with love...
    What happened to manors and consideration?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray For Austin! Congratulations on rant number one! Looking forward to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of success with your new blog, Bill. Commentary is a fun form of expression for sure (just ask Atticus!)

    Before you get to deep into developing your blog, I would Highly suggest using Wordpress (over blogspot). many reasons for this -- we can discuss if you'd like.

    Heidi & Atticus
    http://www.atticusuncensored.com
    "commentary to give you paws..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you the best with this blog, Bill! You're off to a great start (I'm reading these out of order -- kind of backwards!). :-)

    Trish
    www.robertssister.com
    caregiving. family. advocacy.

    ReplyDelete